- This website contains general information about CBD. The information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
- Our CBD products contain less than 0.3% THC.
- The information contained on this website is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
- Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information or products discussed are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or illness.
- Please consult a duly licensed medical doctor before taking CBD products that may interfere with medications.
Limitation of Warranties
- The information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. www.danddcbd.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website.
- You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
- You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
General Rules of Conduct
Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. You agree to abide by all such laws and regulations, including those relating to intellectual property, defamation, privacy, and the transmission or exportation of data.
You agree that you will not do or assist any third party to do, any of the following:
- interfere with another user’s use or enjoyment of the Site;
- other than as explicitly stated herein or as posted elsewhere on the Site, reproduce, distribute, “frame,” “mirror,” “scrape,” republish or retransmit information or content provided by D&D CBD or found on the Site without the express prior written permission of D&D CBD;
- reproduce, distribute, “frame,” “mirror,” “scrape,” republish or retransmit information or content submitted by another user of any Site without the express permission of the owner of the information or content;
- access the Site through an unauthorized interface or in any other unauthorized manner;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on D&D CBD systems or infrastructure;
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site, or in any way make the Site available through any media to any third party;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to access, search, download, retrieve, index or “data mine” any content or data from the Site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the content available through the Site;
- interfere with or disrupt the proper working or the security of the Site, or any services or activities conducted on or through the Site, including by “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site;
- introduce any virus, Trojan horse, time bomb, worm, cancelbot, easter egg or other computer program or programming routine that may damage or interfere with the operation of the Site, any content from the Site, any services or activities conducted on or through the Site, or any system;
- unlawfully intercept any data or confidential or personal information; or
- interfere with or disrupt any network connected to the Site.
You further agree that you will not use the Site to:
- send junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, advertisements, invitations to participate in “pyramid” schemes, or spam;
- generate revenue for any business or commercial purpose;
- misrepresent (by statement or by omission) your identity, credentials, affiliations or experience, or impersonate any person or entity;
- stalk, threaten, or otherwise harass any person or entity;
- provide material support or resources to, or conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material or resources of, any organization designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to Section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
Information & Content, Generally
In the course of using the Site, you may submit or disseminate certain information or content, and you may receive or access information or content submitted or disseminated by others. Such information and content typically fall into one of three categories:
- Personal Information– including personal and professional information about yourself or others.
- Content– material generated by you, D&D CBD (including its customers and contributors), or a third party, that incorporates information, ideas, graphics, icons, descriptions, data, compilations of data, text, hyperlinks, messages, tags, opinions or other expressions of thought, photographs, still and moving images, drawings, video, sound recordings, musical compositions, audiovisual works or other creative expressions or works.
- Account Information – including all information necessary to establish your user account, such as your username and password, contact information and, in some instances, credit card information.
Throughout these Terms, when we refer to information or content “submitted by you” or “submitted by another Site user,” we are referring to any and all types of information and content submitted, posted, uploaded, displayed, performed, transmitted, disseminated, or otherwise made available, whether on, or through, or in connection with the Site, including: (i) in a user account registration; (ii) in a profile; (iii) in communications (such as queries, alerts, advisories, opportunities or responses to any of the same) transmitted to or through the Site; or (iv) in postings (such as forum, chat room, news group, community or message board and blog postings.
When we refer to information or content “provided by D&D CBD,” we are referring to any and all types of information and content submitted, posted, uploaded, displayed, performed, transmitted, disseminated or otherwise made available by D&D CBD on the Site other than information and content submitted by you or another Site user, including information and content provided by our employees, moderators, contributors, suppliers and customers, whether on, or through, or in connection with the Site, including: (i) Site content; (ii) articles contributed by our contributors; and (iii) news releases and other information and content issued by our customers.
Regardless of the manner in which Site content is accessed by you, you hereby agree to abide by these Terms with regard to all information and content submitted by you, as well as all information and content submitted by another Site user, and all information and content provided by D&D CBD.
User Accounts & Account Information
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete account information, and to promptly communicate any updates of that information to D&D CBD.
You are responsible for keeping your login credentials confidential. You may not share your username or password with anyone. You may not transfer your registration, username or password to any other person or entity or otherwise permit anyone to access or use your account.
You are solely responsible for any account information submitted, as well as any other activity that takes place on or through your account. Any information or content submitted on or through your account is deemed to have been submitted by you.
Information & Content Submitted by You
You agree that you are solely responsible for all information and content that you submit to or through the Site.
You represent and warrant that you will not submit information or content that contains any material that:
- is false, inaccurate, outdated or misleading;
- infringes D&D CBD’s or any third party’s copyright, moral, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, contract rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- is defamatory or libelous, including trade libel or product disparagement;
- is threatening, abusive or harassing;
- is vulgar, obscene, offensive, or pornographic, or contains links to any external Internet sites that are obscene or pornographic, or display pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- is unlawful, harmful or injurious to others; or
- is otherwise inappropriate to the substance of the discussion or other exchange of information.
You further represent and warrant that:
- you will only submit information and content that is either original and exclusively owned by you, or to which you have obtained all necessary third-party permissions and licenses;
- you will only submit information and content to or for which you have affixed copyright notices and attributed all third-party content, as necessary; and
- you have the full and unrestricted power to submit all information and content submitted by you and to convey all rights conveyed in that information and content.
You agree not to submit information or content:
- in violation of a nondisclosure agreement or other obligation of confidentiality; or
- in violation of any law, ordinance, rule or regulation (including those governing export control, securities, unfair competition, insider trading, privacy, intellectual property and false advertising).
You agree that we may, in our sole discretion and without prior notice to you, edit, move, refuse or remove any such information or content, and take any other action permitted under these Terms.
You acknowledge that D&D CBD has no responsibility or liability for the actions of other users of the Site, including actions another user may take or fail to take with respect to information or content that you submit to the Site. Please exercise appropriate caution when posting or communicating any information or content to the Site, or when using any information or content posted, communicated or otherwise submitted by another Site user to or through the Site.
Information & Content Submitted by Other Users
Although we may, from time to time, use administrators to monitor the information or content posted by Site users, we cannot and do not monitor or review all information or content that is submitted to or through the Site. Information and content submitted or otherwise provided by users of the Site are the sole responsibility of the user that provided the information or content and you acknowledge that D&D CBD is not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, integrity, quality, safety, appropriateness or any other aspect of such information or content, for any links, products or services offered, advertised or provided by any user of the Site, or for any actions of any other user of the Site. If you choose to use or rely on such information or content, you do so solely at your own risk and without any representation or warranty whatsoever from D&D CBD, its affiliates or its service providers.
We do not verify, endorse, or vouch for any information or content submitted by Site users, or verify the identity, credentials, affiliations or expertise of Site users. We encourage you to consider carefully the source of all information and content accessed on or through the Site and the factors that may influence or motivate that source, and to be cautious about any and all statements and opinions expressed by Site users.
In using the Site, you accept the risk that you may be exposed to information or content that you find offensive, indecent, dangerous, harmful or otherwise objectionable, and acknowledge that information and content submitted by other Site users are not from and may not reflect the views of D&D CBD.
We recommend that you take reasonable precautions with regard to any information or content from other users of the Site that you choose to download (for example, scanning for viruses), and links that you choose to click through. If you choose to receive, copy or download information or content, or click through links, submitted by another user, you do so at your own risk.
You agree not to republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute information or content submitted to the Site by other users, without the prior written approval of the owner of such information or content.
Links to Third Party Sites
Content available through the Site may contain links to other Internet websites (including links provided by D&D CBD on its own behalf or on behalf of D&D CBD customers). We neither control nor endorse such other websites, nor have we reviewed or approved any information or content that appears on such other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, timeliness, quality, safety or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such content. We recommend that you take reasonable precautions with regard to any links that you choose to click through (including any information or content that you choose to download through those links (for example, scanning for viruses)), as you do so at your own risk.
Information & Content Provided by D&D CBD
For the purpose of these Terms, we consider any information or content on the Site that is not submitted by you or another Site user to be information and content provided by D&D CBD. This includes (i) information and content generated, licensed, or otherwise supplied by D&D CBD (including everything from the design elements of the Site to comments, posts and articles contributed by D&D CBD’s moderators and contributors); and (ii) news releases, photographs and other information and content issued by D&D CBD customers.
D&D CBD does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, integrity, quality, safety, appropriateness or any other aspect of any information or content provided by D&D CBD. Posted information and data may not be complete, timely or accurate, and should not be relied upon. We will, however, use reasonable efforts to correct any error of fact, timing or omission brought to our attention.
You hereby acknowledge that the views expressed by contributors are their own opinions, not the views of D&D CBD, and that different contributors may espouse conflicting opinions.
You further acknowledge that issuers of news releases, including those with accompanying images and video, are solely responsible for the facts and accuracy of, and for obtaining all rights to, information and content submitted by them for transmission by D&D CBD, and that D&D CBD has no liability therefor.
You acknowledge that while information and content on the Site may relate to public companies, securities, commodities, trading or personal investing, no information or content provided on or through the Site (including opinions expressed by D&D CBD’s moderators and contributors) constitutes a recommendation to buy or sell any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, or that any transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any particular person. To the extent any of the Site information or content may be deemed to be investment advice, such information is not personalized to the specific investment needs of any particular person. We encourage you to consult an investment professional before making any investment decisions.
D&D CBD’s Proprietary Rights
Except with respect to information and content submitted by you, as between you and D&D CBD, all information and content provided by D&D CBD, including information and content submitted by D&D CBD’s content suppliers, customers, contributors and moderators, all proprietary elements and aspects of the Site and any proprietary material generated or derived from the same (including software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, artwork, graphic material, databases, information, the compilation of all information and content on the Site, the selection, sequence and “look and feel” and arrangement of items), and all trademarks, service marks and trade names used in association with the Site (individually or collectively, “D&D CBD Materials”), are the exclusive property of D&D CBD. All other trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and logos appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
Except as otherwise permitted herein or by D&D CBD in advance and in writing, you may access and use the D&D CBD Materials, and download or print out a single copy from the Site, solely for your personal, noncommercial use.
Except as expressly permitted herein, you may not reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute (including any electronic redistribution or database storage and retrieval), disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including on or via a third party website), or otherwise use, any D&D CBD Materials, in full, in part, in full text or in abstract, without the express prior written consent of D&D CBD.
Any unauthorized or prohibited use of the Site, any D&D CBD Materials or other proprietary material may subject you to civil liability or criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable federal and state laws and regulations, as well as foreign laws, regulations and treaties. You are solely responsible for determining and confirming your compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to use of D&D CBD Materials in a jurisdiction, including without restriction all laws and regulations applicable to intellectual property rights. Your use of D&D CBD Materials is at your own risk and without any representation or warranty whatsoever from D&D CBD, its affiliates or its service providers
Inquiries concerning the use of D&D CBD text, photos, images, video, audio and other content should be addressed to:
D&D CBD, LLC
514 Larkfield Road, Suite 2A
East Northport, NY 11731
Removal, Restriction, Suspension, Deactivation & Termination
D&D CBD has the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions at any time without notice to you:
- to refuse or remove any information or content from the Site, in whole or in part;
- to deactivate or monitor your Site user account(s), if any;
- to delete any or all of the information, files or other contents of your user account(s), if any;
- to restrict, suspend, terminate or monitor your access to the Site, or any parts thereof;
- to establish additional or different general policies, guidelines and limits concerning accounts and use of the Site; or
- to use any technological, legal, operational or other means available to us to enforce the provisions of these Terms, including blocking access by specific IP addresses.
We may take any of the above actions for any reason, including: (i) suspicion of a breach or violation of these Terms or incorporated policies, guidelines and limits; (ii) a request by law enforcement or another government agency; (iii) a request by you; (iv) discontinuance or modification of the Site (or any part thereof); (v) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of the third parties; or (vi) in response to technical or security issues or problems affecting the Site.
In addition, if you select a username that D&D CBD deems, in its sole discretion, to be potentially misleading, infringing, obscene, threatening, offensive, harassing, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, or is otherwise objectionable or inappropriate, we may, without prior notice to you, change your username or take any of the above-listed actions
Once an account has been deactivated (for whatever reason), all information, files and other contents stored in that account may be irretrievably deleted without notice to you, and D&D CBD shall have no further obligation to you.
We reserve the right without any liability to you to take whatever actions that we deem necessary in our sole discretion to investigate any suspected illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Site, or any breach of these Terms and, in addition to those actions listed above, to take appropriate legal action against you, including without limitation seeking civil, criminal and injunctive relief.
You agree that if your Site user account is terminated for any reason, you will not attempt to establish a new account or otherwise post content under any name, real or assumed.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend (except as set forth below), and hold D&D CBD, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, content suppliers and customers, and its and their respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, vendors, service providers and licensors, and its and their respective successors and assigns harmless from and against any and all liability, loss, damage, judgment, cost and expense (including attorneys’ fees and costs), incurred in connection with any claim, action, or proceeding brought by a third party based upon or arising out of your use of the Site, your use of any D&D CBD Materials, the information or content you submit to or through the Site, or your violation or alleged violation of these Terms or the rights of any other user, person or entity.
THE SITE AND ALL D&D CBD MATERIALS ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, PROMISE OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, D&D CBD, ITS OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AND AGENTS (THE “D&D CBD PARTIES”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WARRANTIES (I) WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (II) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, (III) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ADEQUACY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SAFETY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, (IV) WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR SECURE, OR THAT ALL FEATURES, FUNCTIONS OR OPERATIONS OF THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE OR PERFORM AS DESCRIBED OR THAT ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, (V) WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE (INCLUDING FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE) OR THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SITE IS HOSTED ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NO OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT OF D&D CBD OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, CUSTOMERS, OR USERS, WHETHER MADE IN THESE TOU, ON THE SITE OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY AND ALL INFORMATION OR CONTENT THAT YOU VIEW, DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL D&D CBD OR THE D&D CBD PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT THAT YOU VIEW, DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL D&D CBD OR THE D&D CBD PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY MISREPRESENTATION OR OTHER BREACH OF THESE TOU BY ANOTHER USER, OR ANY COMMUNICATION, ACTIVITY, BUSINESS DEALING OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY
THE D&D CBD PARTIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR, AND YOU AGREE TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS AGAINST THE D&D CBD PARTIES AND HOLD THE D&D CBD PARTIES HARMLESS IN CONNECTION WITH, ANY CLAIMS RELATING TO (I) ANY ACTION TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN BY THE D&D CBD PARTIES AS PART OF AN INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OF THESE TOU, AND (II) ANY STEPS TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN BY THE D&D CBD PARTIES IN RESPONSE A CONCLUSION THAT A VIOLATION OF THE TOU HAS OCCURRED OR NOT OCCURRED.
REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER TORT, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE D&D CBD PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGE OR EXPENSE, INCLUDING LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS OR OTHER ECONOMIC DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF (OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITE OR ANY D&D CBD MATERIALS, OR ARISING FROM ANY OTHER CAUSE, EVEN IF THE D&D CBD PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR FORESEEABILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR EXPENSE.
Limitation of Liability
THE D&D CBD PARTIES’ TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ALL KINDS, INCLUDING TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF WARRANTY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITE OR ANY D&D CBD MATERIALS, OR ARISING FROM ALL OTHER CAUSES, SHALL NEVER EXCEED THE GREATER OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO THE D&D CBD PARTIES BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESS TO THE SITE IN THE CURRENT CALENDAR YEAR AND ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, NOTHING IN THESE TOU EXCLUDES OR LIMITS THE D&D CBD PARTIES’ LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM THAT, BY LAW, CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. See http://loc.gov/copyright/ for the most current statutory requirements.
If you believe, in good faith, that any materials posted on the Site infringe your copyright, please contact us promptly so that we may take appropriate action.
In order for us to respond to your claim of infringement, you (or your agent) must provide us, in writing, with the following information:
an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed;
- a description of where the infringing material is located or identified on the Site;
- your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the allegedly infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owner of the allegedly infringed work, an agent of the owner, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information submitted to us is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright in the allegedly infringed work, or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
The above information should be provided to D&D CBD’s agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement, who can be reached by sending the requested information as follows
D&D CBD, LLC
514 Larkfield Road, Suite 2A
East Northport, NY 11731
Please note that you will be liable for damages (including attorneys’ fees and costs) if you materially misrepresent the nature of your rights or the nature of the alleged infringement.
It is D&D CBD’s policy to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers or otherwise take reasonable steps to prevent such users from continuing to post.
General. The information or materials provided in, or accessible through, the Site are, unless otherwise specified, directed at residents of the United States, and are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or that would subject us to any registration or other requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit access to the Site to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. Unless otherwise expressly set forth herein, we make no representations that transactions, products or services discussed on, or accessible through, the Site are available or appropriate for use in all jurisdictions or by all users, or that access by any user in the jurisdiction in which such user is located is not illegal or prohibited. Users who choose to access the Site from other locations access it on their own initiative and are responsible for establishing the legality, usability and correctness of any information or materials on the Site under the laws of any applicable jurisdictions. You may not use or export the information or materials on the Site, or accessible through the Site, in violation of U.S. laws and regulations.
Amendment. Any amendment to these Terms offered by you must be in writing and signed by D&D CBD.
Notice. We may be required by state or federal law to notify you of certain events. You hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon our posting them on the Site or delivering them to you through e-mail. You have the right to request that we provide such notices to you in hard copy and may do so by contacting us at D&D CBD, LLC, 514 Larkfield Road, Suite 2A, East Northport, NY 11731. You may have notices e-mailed to you by sending a letter to the foregoing address with your e-mail address and a request that notices be e-mailed. If you do not provide us with accurate information and update it, as necessary, we cannot be held liable for a resulting failure to notify you.
Cumulative Rights. Except as otherwise provided herein, no rights or remedies of D&D CBD in these Terms are exclusive but are cumulative of all other rights and remedies.
Assignment. The rights and obligation of D&D CBD under these Terms may be assigned or delegated, in whole or in part, by D&D CBD to an affiliate or a third party in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of assets. You may not assign or delegate these Terms in whole or in part, and any attempt to do so will be null and void.
Choice of Law & Forum. The formation, construction and interpretation of these Terms and all disputes arising out of or relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, giving no effect to conflict of law principals. Any dispute relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in New York, U.S.A. The parties agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of these courts, and to waive any objections to jurisdiction, venue or forum.
Construction. In these Terms, unless otherwise specified: (i) “herein,” hereof,” “hereunder,” “hereto,” and similar terms, refer to these Terms as a whole and not merely to the specific section, paragraph or clause in which the respective word appears; (ii) any defined terms may, unless the context otherwise requires, be used in the singular or the plural; (iii) “or” connotes any combination of all or any of the items listed; and (iv) where “including,” “include” or “includes” is used to refer to an example or begins a list of items, such example or list shall not be exclusive..:
No Third-Party Beneficiaries. Except for D&D CBD’s affiliates, and the suppliers and vendors that support the Site, there are no third-party beneficiaries of these Terms.
Headings. Headings and captions contained in these Terms are included for convenience only and are not intended to define or govern the interpretation of any section or provision hereof.
Waiver. The failure of D&D CBD to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision, and no waiver by D&D CBD of a breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
Severability of Terms. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed deleted from the Terms and replaced with a provision that approximates, as nearly as possible, the intent of the offending provision while remaining valid, legal and enforceable. All other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect
If you encounter any problems with or have any questions about the Site, D&D CBD Materials, or these Terms, you may contact us at D&D CBD, LLC, 514 Larkfield Road, Suite 2A, East Northport, NY 11731.
Certain material found on this Website is protected by copyright. Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles or phrases on this Website may constitute trade names, trademarks or service marks of D&D CBD or other entities. Trademarks may be registered in the US and in other countries, as applicable. The display of trademarks on pages at this Website does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted. Except for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes, where the material is not modified and that copyright or trademark notices are not deleted, materials may not be copied, reproduced, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without D&D CBD’s prior written approval. Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission or other copying or modification of trademarks and/or the contents herein may be a violation of federal or common law, trademark and/or copyright laws and could subject the copier to legal action.